Saturday, August 03, 2013

It is a knitting day today

So today is a knitting day I have so many projects that I want to finish and I am slowly running out of Summer.  I would love to finish this bag before I start tutoring for the year.  It does feel a little daunting though I have to knit 74 inches of 33 stitches so it goes fast but it is going to take some time...
The boys are off at their friends houses and I am watching Dr. Who and blogging of course.  I hope you are having a fun day as well.

Oh and I wanted to share, I found from a friend on FB a webpage that allows kids to do some programming for computers.  It is really fun I will try to figure out how to share some on here. The webpage is called scratch I even made my own to get the kids interested.  Enjoy if you want to. :)

No comments: