Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Town Race series All Done



So we finished up the town race series with a fun run on Extrovert. I was exhausted by the end of it but I survived, just couldn't talk for a little bit. Here is our team Lindsey and Lloyd both do telemark and ChipR and I both do downhill. Our team survived an we weren't last woohoo.

This is the gang as we all wait to race. you can't see it but they were handing out shots at the start line. I was working and didn't want to smell like jagermeister so I had some mountain dew. The gentleman who was handing out the shots was nice enough to not let any of them go to waste. I am hoping someone drove him home that day. It was 9:30 in the morning. :>

I survived to the end of the season that was my goal. Now what...hmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats from your proud Mama!