Tuesday, January 27, 2009

more racing and a sunset


So we had some more racing today at Alta the course was great and really fast. More of the team raced so we are doing good.

They were training a ton of avalanche dogs today it was so fun the dogs just bark when they can't play and find the victim. They were so cute. I saw at least 20 of them with there owners going across the rope tow, they were running with or towing there trainers. Hmm I wonder how jake would do. (our cocker spaniel)

Brady and I saw the most amazing sunset tonight. The sun went down with the typical pink and lavendar sky. But this time there was a ray that went up from the sun and was beautiful. The picture I took doesn't have very good coloring but you get the ray effect.

1 comment:

Missa said...

Cody and I went on a date tonight and saw the ray from Ogden. It was cool-looking!