Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Thankful posts

So I am doing this on facebook but I thought I would expand on de Blog.
So here is what I am doing..

Thanksgiving is so often the forgotten holiday. It is a speed bump on the way from Halloween to Christmas, or maybe an excuse to eat good food with good people. Well, not this year. I will celebrate Thanksgiving this year by posting something for which I am grateful as my status. Every ... status. Every day. I invite you all to join me as we celebrate one of the most important, yet often overlooked holidays.

So since I missed the first two days on de Blog here is the past three days of thanks.

November 1, 2010

Today I am thankful for a beautiful six year old. He was born at 9:02 am on a Monday 6 years ago. Changed our lives for the better and he is my snuggle bunny. LOVE YOU Avalanche.

November 2, 2010

Today I am thankful for living in a country where I get the opportunity to VOTE!!! I Did but I didn't tell my nosey son how I voted. :>

It was voting day I had too.

November 3, 2010

Is thankful for some awesome neighbors. They make the day fun and enjoyable...you scratch my back..I'll scratch yours.

I also have to say the reason for this thanks is my neighbors are awesome. I know that I can rely on them when in a jam. I can chat with them about important stuff and not so important stuff. I can pawn my child off on them and they can help out. Especially at short notice. I have neighbors that will drive my child home from school. Not that this is a huge imposition but it is awesome and can truly help out and keeps the stress of my shoulders. I just need to remember to not take it for granted. I have lived without family and good neighbors before. It isn't fun. It is fun when your neighbors can become your family and that is what I LOVE. Thank you neighbors. You are also included even if you aren't a direct neighbor but are out there to lean on and be supportive. THANKS.

No comments: