Wednesday, January 13, 2010

fun fun fun

Good day good day.
We have been skiing and playing lately. I am getting nothing done in the house but oh well. Now If I could just get caught up with my promises I would feel better, but oh well.

Jake has decided to let me groom him and he is so funny about it. I think sleep is the opperative word. He just lays down and takes it. Such a good boy.

I will try to get some pictures up later but that means I have to put away the x-mas decorations I don't have the time. I want to ski at Snowbird tomorrow with Thomas. PRIORITIES.

We had so much fun with Pete and family it was a blast. Stayed down at Mom and Dads for two weeks it was heaven. My house is suffering but since I end up spending the summer inside because of the heat I can worry about it then. :> Sweep of the vacuum every once and while and put away the dishes we are good.

No comments: