Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MS Walk

So the MS WALK is this April 11th.
Do you want to come and join our team "heidi's heroes"
Do you want to just donate? Hey we will take whichever works for you. :>
The Walk is in SLC at the Gateway the meet and mingle is at 8 and the walk starts at 10 I believe. There will also be a continental breakfast.
"Heidi's heroes" is getting some corporate sponsors so we will have prizes for those who earn the most money or who brings in the most participants for our Team. Hope to see you there. Any questions float me an email.

I do realize that others have causes that they participate in. Please I don't want you to feel obligated or bad if you like your hard earned money and time to go to another arena. This is just the cause that means something to me. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You betcha. You're my hero, so count me in. Do I just have to show up and walk? Get sponsors? Let me know! love

Anonymous said...

Heidi, on the same day we have the worldwide parkinson's disease day. From the department of neurology we will have an information stand in Marburg and give flyers etc to interested people to get more awareness and support. Wish you a great success for your MS day/walk.
Silke